It's a small floating gui with a half-dozen buttons that let you print out some very useful information.
- Print Transform Values: Prints out basic transform values in the script editor for everything selected in an easy to read format.
- Print SDK Count: Prints the number of set driven keys in your scene.
- Print Joint Count: Prints the number of joints in your scene.
- Print Selection Count: Tells you how many objects are selected.
- Print All Nodes Count: Gives you the total number of nodes in your scene.
- Print Selected To Array: This will print out your selected objects into an array that you can copy from the script editor.
Get the Print Toolbox here: jgPrintToolbox.mel
As always feedback and comments are welcome. If you're just getting into MEL scripting take a look at the script itself to see how it's working.